Hygge Robe - Black
- Fitted sleeves
- Hidden hook & eye closure
- Not belted as belted robes have never looked good on anyone
- Pockets on each side
- Loop at inside of neckline for hanging convenience
- Tapered hemline, curving slightly shorter in front
- Made of 95% Modal, 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with low dryer
- Made in Los Angeles
- Model is 5’8″ and wearing a small
Frequently Asked Questions
How do your sizes run? Please see size chart provided on each page. Overall, they run true to size
What is modal fabric? It is a super soft fiber made from beech trees. It is considered a semi-synthetic because the raw material, cellulose, is a natural material which is then turned into fiber using an environmentally-friendly chemical process. The feel is luxuriously soft.
How do I care for my JJs? The best way to show your JJs some love is machine cold wash and low temperature dryer. Do not hang your tops or nightgowns from their straps.
Where are JJs made? In Los Angeles, California. Our fabric is also locally made.